Facebook is considered one of the most famous social networking sites which are used by millions of people altogether from all around the world. The risk of cyber attacking has also been at hype with the increased popularity. The Facebook account gets hacked easily and frequently that it has become important to learn how you can recover your hacked Facebook account after someone else has got access to it.
So, there are several ways which help to gain access to your Facebook account which got hacked. Below we have mentioned two easy methods from where you can perform some steps for recover your hacked Facebook account.
You can choose any of the methods to gain your account:
Method 1- Reset your Password on Mobile/Desktop:
- Click on your Facebook app either from a mobile phone or open the Facebook link on your desktop to open the Facebook login page and then click the option ‘forgot password’ to navigate yourself to the reset link of Facebook.
- You have to fill in your details like an email address or the mobile number through which you used to log in before.
- Tap on the ‘search’ so that Facebook will get up the account that is related to your login details either the number or email id.
- When you get to choose your profile, you have to select the recovery method to set your account’s new password, and then you would receive a code through SMS on the given contact number.
- Facebook will then send a text with a 6 digit code and you have to copy the code and enter that code in the same field text.
- Click on ‘submit’ to submit your code so that you move on to the next page.
- After submitting, the next page appears and you have to choose an option which says that ‘log me out of all devices’ and then tap ‘continue’ to enter your new password.
- You have to re-enter the new password for confirmation and then click on ‘continue’ and ‘save’ to apply changes.
- Then, you have to go back to the Facebook app and sign in to your account.
Method 2- Report the Hacked Account to Facebook:
- Go to your web browser and copy the link – https://www.facebook.com/hacked/, which would help you to open the Facebook hacked account page.
- On this page, you will see the ‘my Facebook account was hacked’ option. You have to click that and a search page will appear.
- You have to enter your email address or the mobile number and then click on ‘search’ to prompt your Facebook to search your account.
- When this will be able to locate your account, click on ‘continue’ and select a reason for your hacked account.
- Click on ‘continue’ and then enter a new password in order to confirm.
- Click on ‘next’ and once you log in to your account you can check recent changes.
By applying all the given steps you can successfully recover your hacked Facebook account. For more information, you can also visit our related blog – https://www.zenysro.cz/blogy/vypis-se-z-toho/how-to-recover-hacked-fb-account-easily