Navel slipping is a common problem that often troubles people. There are many reasons for the navel slipping, such as lifting a heavy object or weight, running at a high speed, jumping from a high place, sudden bending and mental stress also causes the navel to slip. When a person’s navel slips, this one has to face the problem of abdominal pain, diarrhea, nausea, nervousness, and weakness in the body. Long-term dislocation of the navel becomes the cause of many serious problems including BP, insomnia, constipation, stress, and liver cirrhosis. Yoga can help you get rid of this problem and bring your navel to the right place. Here are some yoga asanas that you can easily do at home and they help to bring the navel to the right place when it moves. Let us know those yoga asanas in detail.
If you want to explore and learn more about yoga poses, you can join the 500 hour yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India.
Naukasana yoga on shifting navel:
Naukasana or Navasana yoga helps in bringing the dislocated navel to the right place. If you do Naukasana yoga regularly, then it is beneficial in many ways other than the navel, with the help of this yoga, digestion improves and abdominal obesity can be reduced. You can also strengthen the abdominal, hip, and spine muscles by doing Navasana yoga.
How to do Naukasana:
- To do Navasana yoga, you sit on a yoga mat with both your legs straight in front of you or sit in Dandasana.
- Keep your spine straight and keep both hands straight on the ground.
- Now keep both your legs straight and raise them up.
- If you have difficulty in balancing while lifting and you are not able to balance, then keep both your feet close and bend the knees from here.
- Grab it by the thighs with both your hands and support the feet.
- Now slowly straighten both your legs upwards.
- Keep both your hands straight forward and keep the spine straight
- In this position, only your hips will remain on the ground and the whole body will be raised.
- You have to maintain balance on your hips.
- In this position, an angle of 45 degrees will be formed at the waist between your legs and the upper part of the body.
- You stay in Navasana for at least 10 to 20 seconds in the beginning, then increase this time with practice.
- Now to come to your starting position, bring your feet down and simultaneously bring your hands down.
Do Makarasana in the remedy to slip the navel:
Makarasana yoga is a good way to slip the navel, so you should do this yoga. Apart from this, doing this yoga strengthens the spine, cures back pain, keeps the digestive system healthy, strengthens the lungs, reduces high blood pressure, and increases blood circulation. Let us know in detail how to do this yoga asana.
How to do Makarasana:
- Lie down on your stomach by laying a yoga mat on the ground.
- Spread the legs straight and keep the body straight, and there should not be much tension in the body, as well as keep the body slightly flexible.
- Maintain equal distance between both feet.
- Now lift your head, chest, and shoulders slightly above the ground.
- Bend the elbows of both the hands and place the wrists on top of each other in such a way that the elbows remain bent.
- After folding your palms, rest your head on these palms and keep your eyes closed while taking a deep breath.
- Bring good thoughts in the mind and forget all the things of the world and concentrate on posture and keep breathing.
- After some time open your eyes and return to the previous state.
- Practice this asana 10 to 12 times daily.