Even though Uruli is a traditional element, modern interior design and art have changed. Even a basic setting can be given a royal glow with Urli Bowl. As Urli Bowl adds beauty and wealth to its surroundings, it is often seen in luxurious resorts around the world..
BRASS DECORATIVE URULI
The umuli structure consists of a bowl that usually holds water. The most common material for making Uruli is brass, but other materials are also acceptable.
In every setting, brass looks stunning. Uruli can have intricate designs and many engravings.
You can also sculpt Uruli’s exterior with god idols. Uruli designs can be enormous.
SIGNIFICANCE OF PLACING URULI HOME
Urli Bowls adds a stunningly beautiful vastu element to your house or office. Water is a sign of wealth. Therefore, water should flow inwards to represent wealth flow.
Uruli that are filled with water and decorated with flowers or other decorative elements placed in front of the main door is considered auspicious.
It is important to place uruli in the right spot for maximum benefits. Should be visible from all sides. It is a great way to calm your mind.
You can place Uruli in your living space to complement other decor items or interior design elements of your home.
These are some of the Vastu benefits of Uruli in your home.
BRASS ANNAM URULI
- place it in front of the idols in the Pooja room.
- You can place it at the front of your house, such as at the opening of the front door.
- place Uruli on the right side of your entrance.
- It is also a good idea to place Uruli in the center of your living room/hall.
- Uruli place it at work or in the northeast corner.
- Urli can place it on the table or the floor.
- You can place it on your balcony or in one of your favorite spots.
VASTU BENEFITS FOR URULI:
You can use Vastu to bring peace and happiness into your home. There are many Vastu products available, but Uruli is the most appealing.
In Hinduism, pancha bootham, or the five major elements, is believed to strengthen the environment by eliminating negative vibrations. One such remedy is the water element of the uruli, which acts as an antagonist to negative vibrations and evil eyes.
Keeping uruli near the entrance to your house or work will help you get rid of negative vibes. This will stop negative vibrations from entering your home or workplace by removing the entrance.
URULI DECOR IDEAS –
- Add some fresh flowers to the Uruli.
- Rose petals are one option.
- You can decorate with any flower you like. You don’t have to limit your choice.
- decorate your uruli with both scented and unscented flowers.
- Leaves are suitable for decoration.
- You can also fill it with any potpourri you like.
- In the evening, you can let small pieces of candles drift quietly on the Uruli’s surface.
- add a few drops of essential oil to water to lift your mood.
- You can also repel insects by adding camphor to the water of uruli.