You are looking for ways to cancel Norton’s subscription and want to refund back? Norton is a top-rated antivirus provider in the world. Many Norton users are happy with their Norton products and support. Sometimes it can be difficult to grasp the concepts or they may not want to use them.
They will not use the product or service. We will show you how to stop automatic renewals and claims on Norton antivirus renewal refund.
If you need help with any of these issues, then this article will help. We have listed the steps you can take to cancel Norton and other cancellations.
Cancelling your Norton Account
These steps will allow you to cancel your Norton account. However, this will result in the loss of support for your current product.
- To cancel your Norton account, first, log in to it
- Look for the My Subscription tab on your account page. Customer support can help you locate this tab if you’re not sure.
- You must cancel your subscription before the renewal date, as it takes time to process all steps and data.
- You must notify our Norton tech support if this date has passed before you proceed with any further steps.
- Your subscription will be cancelled if you cancel it in writing.
- You need not worry, your device will still be protected until you pay the previous amount
Canceling Bundles & Packs:
- You can cancel any bundle packs or products you’ve purchased and only one or two of them you wish to cancel.
- The cancellation of one service in a bundle will not affect any other services on the list.
- This can make it cheaper to purchase the package than you were paying.
- Norton offers a feature that protects your device until the date you purchase these services.
- You might be eligible for a refund if you cancel your subscription. This will depend on the refund policy.
Refunds for Monthly and Annual Subscriptions
These steps will help you if you purchased a 1-year or longer-term plan, or a perpetual license.
- You must be aware of the Norton Antivirus 60-day Money-Back Guarantee. This feature will be very helpful.
- You are eligible to receive a refund if you cancel your product within the first 60 days.
- It doesn’t matter if you pay monthly or annually for your product. You can cancel your order within 60 days.
- Norton Ultimate Help Desk 1 also offers a refund for cancellations made within 30 days.
You must read the following if you have chosen to pay monthly for your product. This will allow you to determine if you are eligible for a return.
- Norton offers a 60-day money-back guarantee for annual subscription packages. The company also designed monthly packages.
- You must request cancellation within 14 days of purchase to be eligible for a refund.
- Norton offers a 14-day money-back guarantee on monthly packages
- It will then protect your computer until the date you bought them.
- Norton Ultimate Help Desk 3 devices monthly packages are also eligible for a refund process, provided that the request is made within 14 days.
Keep in mind that the refund policy for these services can differ if they are purchased from a third-party platform such as play store, app shop, reseller, retailer, vendor, or other.
Norton experts are available to help you decide if you should cancel your subscription.
If you are not from Asia and you are living in the UK then you can contact our UK’s Norton refund contact number and for a Norton antivirus renewal refund.
Norton Malware Protection
Norton’s virus protection products are outstanding and perform very well on the market. All Norton products include a qualifying automatic renewal subscription. It includes:
- Norton 360, Norton 360 with LifeLock plans, and Norton Antivirus Plus are also available
- Other plans include Norton Security plans and Norton Internet Security, Norton 360, Norton 460 multi-device, Norton Antivirus, Norton 360. Norton small business, Norton Security Plans, and Norton Core Security Plans.
Our experts can assist you with any problem that may arise. You might be interested in these plans.
- You must first have an automatic renewal subscription that qualifies.
- The price of the bundle product will determine the amount that you can get a refund.
- The country in which you live will determine the tax, duties, and other costs.
- Refunds for subscriptions are for the total amount.
Norton Core Security Plus
- You will not be refunded if you receive a year of the complimentary Virus Protection Promise along with your product.
- If you purchase a qualifying subscription, add other products later on and then cancel some of them, you will only get the money you spent last time.
- Virus Protection Plus refunds are not available for IoT devices like televisions, thermostats and refrigerators, cameras, baby monitors, and cameras.
- This includes all refunds on iOS, Android, Mac, and PCs.
- If you have bought a qualifying subscription from a third party, the company will require proof.
Cancel Norton Subscription Refund
These are the facts and figures you should know when you cancel your subscription or cancel the plans that you have bought. Refunds are not available for the following products or purchases:
- These products are not for resale or complementary software.
- Third-party offers may include Norton LifeLock or Norton LifeLock.
- Third-party platforms like play store, app shops, resellers, retailers, and vender allow you to purchase products.
- You can repeat the purchase you cancelled last time.