From celebrities to an average IT professional or a college student – hair loss can create big issues in anybody’s life at any point. Hair is considered a vital feature of our physical appearance. Whether you are a man or a woman, beautiful, thick and shiny hair can make you look even better. Obviously, hair loss can be a big issue for them when it comes to social acceptance. Though there can be several techniques, FUE hair transplant in the UK is the most popular and effective one.
Before you visit your nearest hair transplant clinic in the UK to get FUE treatment for your hair loss problem, it would be better to learn about this procedure. There are lots of misconceptions regarding the FUE hair transplant process. The more you know, the better you can understand what can happen if you go through this.
What Are the Common Procedures for FUE Hair Transplant?
- First of all, your hair transplant expert in the UK will examine your current hair, scalp and check your medical history. They generally use advanced equipment with powerful cameras to get the closest view of your scalp and hair to examine the best. The test will help them to recognise the strong and the weak part.
- Then, they plan a hair transplant strategy as per those findings. Your hair transplant expert will share the process with you to get your approval.
- Once you approve the plan, they will give you appointments for the final session when the surgery is done.
- At this stage, local anaesthesia is given to the patient to make the skin numb and be prepared for the surgery.
- At the next stage, a micromotor punch is used to collect your grafts. There has to be a certain distance between two different grafts so that your donor area will not look clear. Then, the experts will keep those grafts inside a special solution.
- After that, we open the canals. 1mm slit is quite normal in this stage because bigger slits will not effectively heal and hold your hair well. Experts fill one graft in one canal to give your hair a natural look. Maintaining the correct width and depth is highly imperative.
- In the last stage, grafts replacement is done without any surgical process. It is called the fabric stage. Skilled hair transplant specialists can handle this even without any medical knowledge.
Healing Period for FUE Process
Typically, it takes 9 to 12 months to heal the FUE hair transplant. During this period, your hair will grow and fall. After this, you will see a regrowing period for your hair. The first ten days after the surgery will be the initial healing time. After that, all scalps should fall. The first four months are the falling period, and from 4 to 8 months, your transplanted hair will regrow. You can see the actual result in between nine to twelve months.
At Want Hair, we offer advanced and safe FUE hair transplant solutions in the UK. If you are interested, please feel free to get in touch with our team of experts.