Destination Wedding in Udaipur
Do you have a dream to get married to your loved one? We all have a dream to get married like a princess. A destination wedding in India is what you need to do in royal style. So, let’s plan a budget dream destination wedding in Udaipur, Jaipur, Mumbai, Goa, Jodhpur, Pushkar, etc, and know to plan a wedding royally.
Udaipur is well connected to the international airports of Delhi and Mumbai and is located close to Gujarat. The presence and accessibility of daily local transports like buses, trains, and flights add to the expediency and remove one of the main worries of your destination wedding in Udaipur.
3 Best Places for Your Destination Wedding in Udaipur
Deciding where to have such a dream day is a task. There are many places in Udaipur that people book for such a dream day. However, to make it easier for you, we have compiled a list of a few places that will make this the best wedding destination in Udaipur.
- The Oberoi Udaivilas
- Palace of Jagmandir Island
- Leela Palace Udaipur
The Oberoi Udaivilas
Udaivilas is the first luxury hotel that comes to anyone’s mind when you say Udaipur. Also, because of the famous Bollywood movie “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani”, which was filmed here? And there is no doubt that it is one of the best wedding venues in Udaipur. Although this 5-star hotel does not hold the main day’s event, it does allow you to organize your pre and post-wedding ceremonies. Its beautiful lush green lawns provide a wonderful backdrop to capture the most memorable moments of your special day.
Why choose The Oberoi Udaivilas for a destination wedding in Udaipur?
- Being one of the costliest and most famous locations for your destination wedding in Udaipur, this is the most ideal location for couples looking for an elegant ceremony.
- Cost: The hotel charges approximately INR 2,200 per person for its breakfast buffet, INR 5,500 to INR 6,500 for a gala lunch, and INR 7,000 to INR 8,500 for a gala dinner.
- Venue Location: Haridasji Ki Magri, Mulla Talai, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Palace of Jagmandir Island
Often renowned as “swarg ki Vatika” or “garden of paradise”.Jagmandir Island is a major choice for organizing a royal destination wedding in Udaipur. Even Bollywood actress Raveena Tandon got married here to Anil Thadani, who was followed by many actors in the industry. This place looks like a paradise when decorated with lights and flowers. As a result, you will get it all done beautifully. And, get ready to fall in love again if this is the place you choose for your big day!
Why choose the Palace of Jagmandir Island for destination weddings in Udaipur?
- If you both desire the most lavish wedding then this is the best place to get married.
- Cost: As it is the most expensive location in Udaipur, the cost rarely varies. You can get in touch with the management to get an approximate number of the organization of your wedding here.
- Venue Location: Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan
Leela Palace Udaipur
This 5-star luxury hotel is known around the world for its exotic setting and beautiful ambiance. And, Do not hesitate to tie the knot here if a beautiful mandap decoration under the stars appeals to you. Also, the palace has selective venues to make your special day more memorable and sometimes also hosts a wedding with venues like Jagmandir Island Palace to make it even bigger!
Why choose Leela Palace for a destination wedding in Udaipur?
- Overlooking Lake Pichola, this palace is the best venue for those looking to host their Udaipur wedding in the most luxurious surroundings.
- Venue Location: Lake Pichola, Udaipur, Rajasthan
- Cost: To organize your wedding ceremonies here, you can contact their reservations or reservations team and get an idea of the total cost.
If you want to know more about planning a wedding in Udaipur? So call the best wedding planners in Udaipur.