Having hair on the right part of your body is overwhelming. Everyone wants hair on the scalp, eyebrows, eyelashes because that makes a person attractive. But what about your arms, legs, back, face, a bikini lining. Nobody wants hair in an inappropriate place. Because it just demolishes self-confidence. It is very unappealing and affects your entire appearance.
To get out of this problem, people use shaving, tweezing, and waxing. But none of these offer permanent results. Hence people choose hair removal treatment to get prolonged hair-free skin.
It is a one-time investment process with effective results. Men and women both can opt for laser hair removal treatment.
Why should you choose laser hair removal treatment?
- Eliminate unwanted hair from any part of your body
- Laser is a painless or minimal pain hair removal technique
- Provide instant and long-lasting outcome
- Target ingrown hair
- Increase your self-confidence
- No downtime
Laser is an advantageous approach for removing unwanted hair from the leg, arm, underarm, face, chin, back, bikini line, and another part of your body.
Now renowned clinics use the most advanced tools and the latest hair removal procedure for the assured result. The most common Laser hair removal techniques are Alexandrite Laser and Nd: YAG laser.
- This is the quickest hair removal procedure
- Featured with a Large spot size (up to 18mm) with a high repetition rate
- Capable to treat a large body area rapidly, your entire single leg or back can be lasered within thirty minutes
- Best suited for patients with fair to olive skin complexions.
Nd: YAG Laser
- It is flexible for all skin type, including tanned skin
- Nd: YAG laser has a large spots size and fast repetition rate; these features allow a large area of your body to be hair-free quickly
- Offers less fruitful treatment for fine and light hair than some other hair removal procedure
Benefits of laser hair removal technique
Speed: It is a very smooth and fast procedure; each pulse of the laser takes just a fraction of a second to remove unwanted hair from your body. It can treat many hairs at the same time. A laser hair pulling tool can remove hairs from an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. The laser eliminates hairs of the small-scale areas such as the upper lips, face, and bikini lines within a minute, and for a large area such as back, legs, hands, it may take up to thirty minutes to one hour.
Precision: Laser removes your unwanted hair precisely. It can selectively target coarse, dark hairs and remove them, leaving the surrounded skin undamaged.
Predictability: Laser hair removal technique considers as permanent hair removal treatment after an average of four to seven-session. It used to provide satisfactory results than shaving, tweezing, and waxing.
How does it work?
The laser hair removal technique is one of the most common skincare procedures performed worldwide. It beams highly concentrated light into hair follicles. The laser beam passes through the skin or from an individual hair follicle. Pigment in the follicles absorbs the wavelength. The intense heat of the laser damages the hair follicle, which blocks future hair growth. People who have light skin color with dark hair color prefer to use laser hair removal technique to get smooth, coarse-free skin.
Though full body laser hair removal treatment slows down the hair growth effectively, it does not assure a 100% guarantee of permanent hair removal. To get assured results, you need to take multiple sessions. Thus, you achieve an extended-hair-free period. Experts may recommend periodic aftercare treatments to get prolonged hair-free skin.