With each passing day, the demand for PST to PDF conversion with attachments grows. Furthermore, MS Outlook experts respond to questions about print and convert PST emails to PDF format with attachments on a regular basis. Similarly, Outlook email software and Adobe software both provide plug-ins for storing emails from MS Outlook to Adobe PDF. However, when email attachments are the primary concern, huge issues arise that prevent users from storing these attachments while batch migration from PST to PDF is performed. In fact, the current era is dominated by graphical and legal users, and attachments are critical for preserving a variety of industrial projects, among other things. Now, in the following section, we’ll walk you through a step-by-step process for converting a PST file to a PDF with attachments.
How do I Print and Convert PST Emails to PDF Document with Attachments?
Migrating emails from MS Outlook to Adobe PDF format can be done in two ways. The first suggests doing it by manual, without the use of software, while the second suggests using a conversion utility Perfect Solution PST to PDF converter.
Method 1: The Manual way
Microsoft Outlook has a built-in feature for this. You must select each email that you want to convert to PDF format using this method. Please take the following steps:
- You must first open the Outlook application.
- Double-click the email you’d like to save as a PDF.
- The following step is to open the selected email message.
- Select the Print option from the File menu. Now, under Printer, this option HPFCCC40 (Hp Deskjet 3540..) appears.
- To print and convert PST emails to PDF, click the drop-down arrow and select Microsoft Print to PDF.
- Click the Print option once more.
- To finish the process, select PDF from the Save as type menu.
- Finally, PST files with attachments can be converted to PDF.
Limitation: When dealing with a large number of data files, the method fails to convert the data because the migration process takes a long time to complete. To carry out the procedure, you must have sufficient technical knowledge. Furthermore, the method described above is time-consuming and difficult.
Method 2: An Easy-to-Use Approach to Converting PST to PDF With Attachments
You could use a third-party utility instead of going through a lengthy procedure. FreeViewer PST to PDF Converter tool is a piece of software. To complete the migration process, the application is completely secure. The data is moved to Adobe Acrobat with attachments in exact form by the software. All Windows and Adobe editions are compatible with the tool. The conversion procedure does not necessitate the use of any external software. It can convert PST to ICS, PST to EML, and a variety of other file formats in addition to PDF.
The following are the steps to convert PST to PDF with attachments using the tool for Windows:
- Open the software and select the PST files you want to convert.
- Preview emails in various modes before clicking Export.
- From the various saving options, choose PDF.
- Select a location for the output files and click Export.
The Benefits of Using an Outlook PST to PDF Converter
The software has a lot of advanced features and an easy-to-use interface that allows you to convert PST to PDF in just a few clicks. The following are a few of them:
- Allows an unlimited number of emails to be transferred from PST to PDF.
- During the export process, provide a date filter and a file naming convention.
- Both UNICODE and ANSI PST file types can be supported.
- Without losing any data, convert Outlook archives to PDF format.
- During the Outlook PST to PDF conversion, the folder hierarchy is preserved.
- Supports the most recent versions of Microsoft Outlook and the Windows operating system.
Why Do Users Need to Convert Outlook PST to PDF?
People have become workaholics, with an ever-increasing need to travel with work or data with them wherever they go. Carrying email data around becomes a problem because you may not be able to access the same email application. Aside from that, there are a few advantages to using the PDF format:
- PDF is a file format that can be transferred from one device to another.
- All email messages are password protected in PDF format, which is a secure format.
- Portable files are a safe and secure way to save information in the form of text, images, and hyperlinks.
- Several organizations primarily use PDF files to create presentations and reports.
Suggestion From the Author
The majority of people prefer PDF files to Outlook PST files. After taking into account all of the benefits of a portable document file. As a result, we’ve covered both manual and automated methods for converting PST to PDF with attachments in this blog. You are free to take any approach that is most convenient for you and proceed accordingly. If you encounter any difficulties while carrying out the procedure, please do not hesitate to contact us.