Picture this, you are going to book a wedding venue for the most special day of your life. The place looks satisfactory and well. You have read reviews and checked their websites, book for the best package and come back home without asking too many questions. You return happy thinking that you have got the best deal. But then, on your wedding day, you find out something wrong and that turns the whole thing into a disaster. Before you become anymore anxious, here is the thing that you need to know. It can happen and the memory can haunt you forever. Or, you can effectively prevent it from happening by asking the right questions at the right time.
Questions for Reception Halls In Houston TX
Why do you need to ask the questions? Well, probably you are getting married for the first time. Or even if it is not the first, you surely want the day to go perfectly well. You and your spouse must have thought over and over about this day and how it can be perfect. From booking the venue to the band, from getting the right playlist to ensuring that the whole plan remains well-choreographed, you both have put in your efforts. But it is necessary for you to acknowledge that you can’t know everything about how to make our wedding perfect. And that is why you need to ask questions to the managers of the reception halls in Houston. You need to be assured that everything goes right. Are you worried to come across as paranoid? Doesn’t matter! It is your wedding afterall.
So, check the list of the questions you need to ask the officials from the affordable wedding venues in Houston.
About Pricing and Availability
- I have chosen a date. Is the venue available for the day? If not, when it is around the tentative day?
- How much advance do I have to pay to reserve it for the day of my choice?
- Do you have different rates for days of the week like Sunday, Saturday, Friday and middle of the week? How about a different time?
- How many hours are included in the booking? And how early I can arrive at the venue? How long can I stay here?
- How do you structure the payment schedule?
- What amount do I have to deposit?
- How much will be the total fees? Will it include the charges for the services as well as cleaning?
- What do I have to do to cancel?
- What is the last date if I want to make any changes with the booking?
- Do you have any pre-approved list of vendors who can help me plan the wedding?
- Do you have the in-house services like catering, decoration and entertainment? If yes, then how can I get the package?
- If you offer packages for the venue, are they customizable?
- Is the venue accessible with ramps for the guests who might need wheelchairs?
- How many bathrooms are there for the guests? If I need a portable additional restroom, how much do I have to pay?
- Do you offer valet parking? How big is the parking? Is it chargeable or does it come in the package?
- As this is right after the pandemic, will the venue provide a complete sanitization facility like other reputed banquet halls in Houston?
- How big is the venue? And how many guests can you accommodate for the event?
- Is there any area that can be used as a VIP zone?
- Does the venue have its own music system and sound system?
- Is there any restriction for the décor?
- Is there any in-house decoration team of the venue? When can I meet and discuss the plan with them?
Food and Drinks
- Do you have in-house caterer? Are the charges included in the package I opt for?
- Is there any minimum amount of food and beverage that I will have to pay for? Can it be customized for a smaller gathering?
- Does the venue offer the liquor or do I have to get the liquor myself?
- If I go for BYOB, then will the venue offer corkage and service?
- Who will be the point-of-contact person when I am planning my wedding here and when I can meet them?
Ask these questions while booking one of the party venues in Houston and save yourself from any unprecedented problem on the day of your wedding. Once you ask these questions, you will be relaxed and will be able to enjoy the wedding.