At this time slow masticating juicer uses a crush-and-press method to extract juice from vegetables and fruits, such as celery, ginger, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. While they tend to be more expensive and lavish than other juicers, many of these models come with add-ons that can work like blenders or food processors, which turn your juicer into a multifunctional appliance. To help you find the impeccable juicer to fit your needs. we’ve pulled together a list of the best and incredible masticating juicers. Slow masticating juicers offer excellent juice quality and they are good for juicing a wider range of products and centrifugal over for convenience.
Slow masticating juicers are slow because of the design and outfit limitations of the process by which it produces juice. Centrifugal juicers are fast and more productive because they need to spin the juice out through a filter with centrifugal force, which takes a lot of speed from 3000 RPM and upwards. Slow masticating juicers are slow because they need to use a pressing force to get the juice through the filter without creating too much heat and friction.
Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer
Whether a brand is good or bad, we have to check all of its attributions. In this regard, we can check the properties of Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer following by,
- Firstly; Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor has some features like Easy to Clean, Quiet Motor & Reverse Function, BPA-Free, Cold Press Juicer with Brush, Juice Recipes for Vegetables and Fruits.
- Secondly; Serves Multi-Purpose: Extracts various vegetables and fruits accordingly as we are expecting, such as celery, wheatgrass, leafy greens, carrot, apples, oranges, etc. to produce juice.
- Thirdly; Higher Nutritional Value: As a masticating juicer, the auger spins at 80 RPM(Rotation Per Minute) that conserves the vitamins, enzymes, minerals, trace minerals, and nutrients from being destroyed as opposed to centrifugal juicers. Convenient and Silent: Comparatively easy to assemble, manage, operate, and clean, dishwasher-safe parts make cleanup a breeze. Runs quietly less than 60 decibels at a time.
- Fourthly; Warranty: It provides 3 years warranty that has a Juicer juice extractor using some sophisticated and advanced technology, UL, ETL certification that proves it is the latest and optimistic to use. It usually provides lifelong technical consultation and customer service.
- Reasonably priced
- Can juice prominently possess dense fruits and vegetables, citruses, and leafy greens
- Perfect for juicing celery and wheatgrass
- Slow juicers usually retain more nutrients than high-speed juicing machines
- 72-hour juice shelf life
- Low noise level
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Detachable components are made of BPA free material
- Justifying all of the above properties, I think as a slow masticating juicer Aicok Slow Masticating Juicer is a good and impressive Brand.
Is It Believable that A Slow Juicer the Same as a Masticating Juicer
In general, a slow juicer and a masticating juicer are the same things. They use a comparatively slow-speed masticating process that helps to separate the juice from the flesh of fruits and vegetables. No, a slow juicer is not similar to a masticating juicer. This slow-speed process reduces oxidation and preserves more of the nutrients when compared to centrifugal juicers. The juice quality is typically determined by the process and not connected to the speed. Generally speaking, all masticating juicers are believed to offer more nutrients value in the juice, because of the grinding and chewing action they have on the produce, which does a more methodical job of breaking down the plant cells and releasing the goodness. Basically, its yield varies between types of juicer on different ingredients. Both slow juicers and masticating juicers are also referred to as cold press juicers and run at 50-110RPM, which is why they’re called slow juicers. The slow process and pressing extraction produce higher quality juice because they don’t heat it up and prevent oxidation.
Which juicer is better masticating or centrifugal juicer
|Category||Masticating Juicers||Centrifugal Juicers|
|Ease of Use||Average||Good|
|Speed of Use||Average||Fast|
Considering the above Table it can be said that Masticating Juicers are better than centrifugal juicers neglecting the price.
Finally, It has been discussed many ecstatic and pivotal things regarding juicers & If you want to have a fast-yielding, high speed, versatile and stable juicer as you can prepare juice as the source of energy. In addition, i prefer you to have Aicok Masticating Juicer which you don’t need to clean the hard way. Once you’re done juicing on the right way, just put the detachable parts into the top rack of your dishwashing machine. Another sophisticated feature of this machine is it uses an acrylic auger which is a non-BPA material.