Currently, no one can deny the popularity of WhatsApp. Brazil and India have the highest number of users of Whatsapp. But all of us faced the problem when we decided to switch our phones from iPhone to Android. Because in the past there was no way to transfer the entire data and chats of your Whatsapp account from your iPhone to Android. It used to give us a headache thinking of switching the phones and most of the time some people used to give up on this idea since they couldn’t transfer their WhatsApp data. But recently Whatsapp decided to remedy this problem for the ease of their users.
There are things that you need to be aware of that you can do this procedure. Only if you are making the transfer from your iPhone to your Android, not the other way around. At present Galaxy phones are cordial with this new technology, not every Android phone available in the market is compatible with this process. Just the Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Another thing that you will require to make the Whatsapp data transfer is the USB-C cable or the lightning cable. And also the latest Samsung SmartSwitch app version 184.108.40.206. Otherwise, the greater one since it is not a wireless technique and this technology is not entirely updated so let’s hope in the future you can transfer your WhatsApp chat from your iPhone to your Android without any USB cable.
Today, we will share how you can successfully transfer your WhatsApp chat from your iPhone to your Android without any glitch. Without wasting your time let us share this secret with you.
Transfer Data From iPhone to Android Phone
- The first step is to switch on your Samsung phone and connect it to your iPhone with the help of a USB-C or Lightning cable when asked.
- Attain the instructions given by Samsung SmartSwitch.
- After this, you will be taken to the QR code on the display screen of your new Android phone.
- Scan the QR code with the help of your iPhone Camera.
- Now press the ‘Start’ button on your iPhone. It will take some time for the procedure to be completed so wait a while.
- During this time, you can proceed to set up your Android smartphone.
- After this, it will take you to the home screen.
- Now go to the Whatsapp app on your Samsung phone and log in with the same number you were using on your old iPhone.
Press on the import button when asked. It will take some time for the chats to be transferred to your Samsung. Once the transfer is complete. You will be able to see them after activating your Android.
If in the present you are switching your iPhone to an Android phone then Samsung Galaxy might be the right choice for you and maybe shortly we see Whatsapp will find the solution to transfer your chat from your iPhone to every single Android available in the market. Everyone is certainly aware of the fact Android manufacturers sell mobiles at much cheaper rates than iPhones.